Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
I LOVE my smoothies and I LOVE my pumpkin so why not combo the two into a healthy, filling pumpkin pie in a glass?!
This smoothie is filled with healthy fats from coconut milk and cashews, 1/3 of your daily fiber from dates, along with a hefty dose essential minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus. So if you are craving pumpkin pie, give this a whirl in your blender and see if it hits the spot!
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (pure coconut milk from a can)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 pitted dates
- 4-5 ice cubes
- liquid stevia to taste (only if you like it sweeter)
- blend all of the ingredients together on high until nice and smooth. Savor every delicious sip!